Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UCO Playlist - Sept 27


Hola!

I'm so proud and excited for my group of ladies at UCO! They're doing such a great job moving to the beat of my music :-) We're really jammin' now...we'll be learning how to Dougie tomorrow night - "Holla!"

Here'e my current playlist and we're exploring everything from Cubia (Kumbia Kings) to the 80's (Footloose) and now Cali Swag District - "Holla!"


Iko Iko - The Belle Stars
Tu Boquita - ZIN - Salsa
Gata Brasileira - ZIN - Brasilero
El Baile Del Pescao - ZIN - Reggaeton
Danca da Maozinha - Axe Bahia - Axe'
Telephone - Lady Gaga - POP
Hala - ZIN - Reggaeton
Tengo Un Amor - ZIN - Bachata
Muevete Pa' Ca Muevete Pa - Zumba
I Need To Know - Marc Anthony - Salsa
Na Na Na Dulce Nina - Kumbia Kings - Cumbia
Alegria PA Zumbar - Zumba Cardio Party
Run the Show - Kat Deluna - Bachata
Footloose - Kenny Loggins - 80's
Teach Me How to Dougie - Cali Swag District - Hip Hop
Where'd Ya Go? - Fort Minor - Cool Down
Return To Innocence - Enigma - Cool Down

Hope you have a fun time and I thank you so very much - for joining my party :-) "Holla!"

Forever Dancing,
Myra :-)

4 comments:

anavar oxandrolone said...

I love your playlist, thanks for sharing.

Ana

MarangiFam said...

Thank you, Ana! I have more Zumba info on my Facebook page, Zumba With Myra. Lots of choreography videos too :-). Enjoy!

MarangiFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System said...

I love Zumba, too. It's so much fun, you don't think about exercise.