Monday, September 20, 2010

UCO Playlist - Sept 20


Hi Ladies!!!

Wonderful job tonight! I hope you had a great time with all the different styles of music, especially Save A Horse. That's one of my unexpected classics :-)

Starting in October, I'll introduce some new music - still VERY busy trying to settle in here in Edmond - but I LOVE it here!

Here's our playlist this week:

Just Dance - Lady G & Kardinall Offishall Mix (Warm-Up)
Check On It - Beyonce (Warm-up)
El Menenito - ZIN
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Tu No Eres para Mi - Fanny Lu (dedicated to DeAnne :-))
Pasarela - ZIN (dedicated to my Zumba Troupe in Ohio)
Boro Boro - ZIN (dedicate to Barb)
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada (For my Troupe)
Clumsy - Fergie
Don't Stop - ZIN
Te Aviso, Te Anuncio - Shakira
Save a Horse - Big n Rich
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Hope you guys have a great time and remember..."NO WORRIES!"

Have an awesome week and I'll see ya at the party!
Myra :-)

No comments: