Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Playlist for UCO - Sept 8, 2010


Hola to my new friends at the University of Central Okalahoma!

It's sincerely a GREAT pleasure to serve you at the Wellness Center as your new Zumba Instructor on Monday and Wednesdays at 6:45pm! I have a great love for dance and an even greater LOVE for Zumba because of all the joy it's brought to my life! I'm not the best at remembering names, but my goal this semester is to associate your name with your smiles! So go on and flex those facial muscles :-)

You'll find an updated list each week of my playlists and don't be too shy to Friend me on FaceBook, if you'd like to request a song. I *only ask* that I receive your request the morning of the class. My page is named, "Zumba With Myra".

My #1 focus of the class is the Zumba mantra, "Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!" I don't want your experience to feel like work - at all! Just come on in and leave all your cares behind - no homework, no stress...and as I always say, "NO WORRIES!"

Here's what on tap this week:

Right Now...Akon
Beso En La Boca...Axe Bahia
La Candena de Oro...Cabas
Rude Boy...Rihanna
Slide...ZIN 24
Tu No Eres para Mi...Fanny Lu
Que Te Pica...Notch
Carry Out...Justin T & Timbaland
Solo Se Viva Una Vez...ZIN MM 13
Alegria Pa Zumba...Zumba Cardio Party
Tik Tok...Kesha
Boro Boro...ZIN 22
Bust A Move...Young MC
Where'd Ya Go?...Fort Minor

PLEASE don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any - I would love to help in your fitness and wellness goals :-)

Hope you have a great time with me - See ya the party!!!

Forever Dancing,
Myra :-)

No comments: