Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Songs :-)



Hola!

Just adding a couple of more songs to the playlist...

Objection Tango - Shakira
California Gurls - Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg
WAKA WAKA - Shakira!

I'm totally loving the Katy Perry song since I'm totally representing CA and the West Coast here (born in Oakland - sealed in the LDS Oakland Temple). Can't get enough of that song, it's HOT!

Also, if you haven't visited my new Zumba page, Zumba with Myra on Facebook, it's a fun place to chat about my classes, music and choreograhy. Hope you'll "LIKE" it!

The picture above is taken at Perrysburg High School during Kyra and Nina's dance recital with the YMCA. It was my debut as a Hip Hop Instructor for the girls' class co-teaching with Megan Peiffer, she's so adorable!

See ya at the party!
Myra :-)

No comments: