Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Better Late than Never!


Wow! I've had such a busy Spring so far! Even though Spring semester ended for me last week, I'm busier now that I was going to school! The Ft. Meigs YMCA Zumbathon was so fun on April 30th...I want to thank everyone for coming and sharing your Friday night with us :-)

I just started my ZumbAtomic classes on Friday and they're a HIT! Love the Tween ages...so sweet :-) Be on the lookout for my Wednesday ZumbAtomic at 4pm, starting May 19th. And NO, I do not use the some of my more "adult" songs for the Tween classes.

Here's a quick update on my songs for Spring 2 session (some I use now, some later):

Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
Lose Control - Timbaland and JoJo
Check On It - Beyonce
Not Myself Tonight - Christina Aguilera
Tu Boquita - ZIN 26
Push Push - Kat DeLuna & AKON
Grata Brasileira - ZIN 26
Oye Mi Canto - Nina Skyy, Big Mato, Daddy Yankee, Gem Star
So Fine - Sean Paul
Follow the Leader - Soca Boys
Baby - Justin Beiber & Ludacris
Shake Remix - Pitbull, Elephant Man, Ying Yang Twins
I Made It! - Kevin Rudolf
Whoomp, There It Is - Tag Team
Hot Hot Hot - Buster Pointdexter
Shake Your Bon Bon - Ricky Martin
Alejandro - Lady GaGa
Wait Your Turn - Rihanna
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Carry Out - Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
Hey Soul Sister - Train
You and Me - Lifehouse
Impossible - Shontelle
Gypsy - Shakira

Whew, there's so much Zumba love all over that list! Too many great new songs out there - hope I can get to them all.

Hope you all have a great session with me - and don't forget to request songs at the beginning of class, or if you have an idea for a song, let me know.

Thanks for dancing with me :-)
See ya at the party!
Myra :-)

No comments: