Sunday, November 1, 2009

November playlist - YEE-HAW!



The flu and all other types of ailments have hit my family so I apologize for updating my list last week. I'm gonna stick with this same playlist for at least 2-3 weeks and I'll make another update again before Thanksgiving. I'm in the last few weeks of school and the homework load is pretty heavy...

Zumba 13 - "Country-fyin' it"

Can't Get you Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue - (Warm-up)
She Wolf - Shakira (Warm-up)
Oh La Ley - ZIN 23 - (Merengue)
Sigue La Cumbia - ZIN 19 - (Cumbia)
Cowboy Cassanova - Carrie Underwood (Country)
Hala - ZIN 23 - (Reggaeton)
Buttons - PussyCat Dolls - (Cha Cha/Bellydance)
Pabajo - ZIN 23 - (Latin Hip Hop)
Boro Boro = ZIN 22 - (Bellydance)
El Rompe Cintura - ZIN 22 - (merengue)
Ariba, Abajo - Caballo Dorado (Line Dance)
Mariana Mambo - ZIN 23 - (Rock n Rollr)
Wanted - Jessie James (Country/Pop)
Hoedown Throwdown - Miley Cyrus (Country/Hip Hop)
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson (Cool Down)
Lonely No More - Rob Thomas - (Cool Down)

Hope you enjoy the ride :-) I know there's a lot of country, but it's SLAMMIN' country, with a hard dance beat. You'll love it as much as I do. Put on yer boots and your cowboy hat, people, we're goin' a dancin'...YEE-HAW!

See ya at the party!
Myra :-)

No comments: