Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playlist for 9/29


Hola!

It's a big exam week this week, so no time for my chatty self :-)

I do want to tell you that I decided that my playlist on Tuesdays will be different than on Thursdays...I will play them for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. When I was teaching 7 classes a week, it was easier to rotate my playlists - and remember them! So, for my poor memory's sake, I need to rotate more often. Please let me know in class if you have a special song request - I have them stored in my "mental rolodex", but it's quite dusty in there :-)

Songs for Tuesday were my "recycled" favorites:

Yeah! - Usher - (Warm up)
The Way She Moves - Zion - (Salsa)
La Negre Tienen Tumbao - Celia Cruz - (Latin Pop)
Cha Cha Slide - Mr. C. - (Pop)
Whine Up - Kat Deluna - (Latin Pop/Reggaeton)
Hips Don't Lie (Bamboo) - Shakira - (Salsaton, African)
Zocalypso - Zumba DVD's 2004 - (Calypso, Soca)
Sway - PussyCat Dolls - (Tango)
Buttons - PussyCat Dolls - (Bellydance, Cha Cha)
Shh! - Zumba DVD's 2004 - (Cumbia)

I will being doing an older mix tomorrow night too, I just don't which one...but I'll list it on Friday.

Have a glorious week!

See ya at the party (even with your jeans on :-))!
Myra :-)

No comments: