Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Songs & Prayer Request



Hey There!

Just adding the songs I played tonight...thank you guys for putting up with my "Michael Mourning" period. I may just have to mourn him for the next decade...

I hope and pray everyone is having a good time in class and not worrying about technique - it's all about having fun and letting go all the cares of the day :-) I know we have so much to worry about my goal is for the 55 minutes you're in my company, that you have a stress-free time. Remember my golden rule: "NO WORRIES!"

I did find out some sad news today, however...there was someone signed up for my class but had to withdraw because she just found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer :( If you can keep a prayer in your heart for this courageous woman and sister in our Zumba world, I would very much appreciate it.

Added to the dances tonight:

La Negra Tiene Tumbao - Celia Cruz (Warm-up)
Tu No Eres Para Mi - Fanny Lu (Cumbia)
Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael J (we still love you!)

Here's my daughter Alexa and I chillin at the beach in Lake Tahoe this summer - I just miss her so much today :-)

See ya at the party!
Myra :-)

















No comments: