Friday, September 25, 2009

New Songs for 9/22 & 9/24

Hey all!

Another fun week - chalk that one on the board!
Thanks again for joining me this week and sacrificing your time to take a minute out for you :-)
This is the first time in 3 years that I've taught less than 2 classes a week - and I have to tell you, I get so excited (and nervous) when Tuesday and Thursday come around. Who wouldn't want to when you know you're going to a party?? I love being able to take a break from the busyness of life (family, school, volunteering & homemaking) and share my love of dance. And thank you all for the inspiring feedback you consistently give me: I want to give you great experience each and every time you join me.

Here's some of the (older) new ones from this week:

Circus - Brittany Spears - (warm-up)
Reggaeson Son - ZIN 17 (Reggaeton)
Black or White - Michael Jackson (do I need to explain??)
Hecha Pelante - ZIN 21 (Bellydance/Reggaeton)
I Want to Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey (cool-down)

Thanks for putting up with my silly cues and remarks in class...especially when I say, "Let's party...keep those legs closed..." If you've been to class in the last month, you know exactly what I'm talking about...LOL!

Have a great weekend - oh, and I'm thinking of doing a classic week next week. I have an exam and can't put too much energy into new stuff, so we may be recycling dance routines next week. I'll let ya know.

See ya the party!
Myra :-)

No comments: