Friday, September 25, 2009

i scrapped!


Okay, so when I'm not thinking up choreography, or studying for school - I scrapbook. A lot. Obsessively, actually. My girls scrap with me every Sunday - they even own my old Cricut (die cutting machine). I have my blog posted on one of my favorite scrapbooking websites now, so I need to post some of my artworks a little more regularly. Here's a layout of Nina in Tahoe "striking a pose" or two - that girl is going to want to model when she grows up...heaven help me. Sorry the picture is a little blurry.

Scrapbooking is my one true relaxing hobby - I can't even think of making a profit from doing it. I would quit from the pressure and end up hating it. I don't wanna go down that route, ever! (I almost quit teaching Zumba last year - I was teaching 7 classes and I injured my feet so badly I couldn't walk.)

Ending on a more positive note, tomorrow I get to go with some friends (fellow obsessive scrapbookers) and Greg up to Novi, MI (he has a presentation for church up there) and have a window-shopping trip to my favorite scrapbooking store, Archiver's. Hooray!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Myra :-)

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

OOooh post the goodies you get from Archivers! I shopped three times this week at Perrysburg HL LOL. The first was to get the 1/2 off stamps and stickers, the next time I found the clearance section woohoo, and today I got some 50% off ribbon.

Your LO of Nina is just beautiful! I love how it matches her dress so well.

Mitch totally loves working at Hobby Lobby. Thankfully he is finally working only six days a week! Actually next week it'll only be 5.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Creative Minx said...

I love your new blog layout, colors and you added music! So fun. I miss you friend! Let's get together soon.