Monday, July 20, 2009

Playlist for 7/21 - 7/23


Well, what do you do when you're traveling on the road for over 2500 miles? How about choreograph some Zumba, baby? That's what I did (all in my head while driving) and I put it down on foot last Thursday night. So it's a brand new program (with the exception of the warm-up "Calle Ocho" song that I hope you'll find super fun:

I Know You Want Me - Calle Ocho - Pitbull (warm-up)
19 Noviembre - Zumba Megamix 10 (Cumbia/Salsa)
La Cumbia - Zumba Megamix 11 (Cumbia)
Down - Zumba ZIN 19 (Reggaeton)
Na De Na - Megamix 11 (Hip Hop)
Hava Negila - Megamix 9 (Israeli)
Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael Jackson (POP)
Heche Palante - ZIN 21 (Bellydance/Reggaeton)
1+1=2 - Megamix 11 (Swing/Jive)
La Carcacha - ZIN 19 (Cumbia)
Causa y Efecto - Paulina Rubio (Jive)
Push Push Push - ZIN 19 (Cha Cha Mambo)
Sigue La Cumbia - ZIN 19 (Cumbia)
Corazon Perdido - Fanny Lu (Latin POP)
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson (Cool Down)
The Earth, the Sun, the Rain - Color Me Badd (Cool Down)

This repertoire is my special tribute to MJ who was one of the main inspirations of why I dance. If Paula Abdul ever leaves this earth, I will be even more traumatized!

And don't forget, if you ever have a song request, just let me know anytime during class and I'll take care of that right away. I don't know how I do it, but there's a lot of songs stored in that brain and body of mine!

C ya at the Y - Forever Dancing,
Myra :-)

No comments: