Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Crazy Summer!



Talk about OVERWHELMED!

I've gotten myself in a pickle with attending summer semester (wasn't really realistic about the homework load) so now I'm totally stressing about the next 6 weeks...pray for me! It's hard to adjust to new stressors and re-igniting the HEALTHY forms of coping mechanisms...
The only form of escape I have right now is teaching my Zumba classes so I thank you all for joining me and giving me a reason to dance. I have another new song this week - one that I was searching for forever and ever and finally found it: WANTED - Jessie James. It's not Latin, but it's a party song, no less!

Playlist for 6/9 - 6/15

Escape - Julio Iglesias (mmm, mmm, mmm!)
Bidi Bidi Bom Bom - Selena
Chismosita - ZIN 20
How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
Lagartija Azul - ZIN 17
Flamenco Oriental - Dalida
Pasarela - ZIN 20
Tuno Es Para Mi - Fanny Lu
Wanted - Jessie James
Maria - Ricky Martin
The Climb - Miley Cyrus (yes, I really do LOVE her!)

You guys have a fabulous week and hope you're enjoying your summer so far...
Forever dancing,
Myra :-)

Here's Kyra's last day of Kindergarten with Mrs. Phipps

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Gosh I know what you mean! Mitch has been cast in HSM2 at the Croswell in Adrian, MI so we run there every night for rehearsals. I still have hopes he'll find someone to ride with before it's all over. Have a wonderful summer!