Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do You Have Song that'd be Perfect for Zumba??


Since I'll be on vacation for the next 3 weeks, (although I am teaching on Thursday, June 25th) I thought it'd be fun to collect some song suggestions, if you have one. This way while I'm traveling across the country back to Nevada/California, I could have a few songs ready when I return on July 14. I am open to all genre; any latin/international, hip-hop, disco, rock (as long as it has a dance beat), country, and Pop. If you have suggestions for our cool-down, I'd love to see those too.

If you can't leave a comment here, please feel free to email me marangi6@yahoo.com

I hope you guys have a great time with my subs:
Milva Wagner (6/30, 7/2 & 7/9)
Kathy Zemke (7/7)
Kale Azzan (6/23)

Have a fun and safe summer - and keep on dancin'!
Myra :-)

No comments: