Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playlist for 5/28 - 6/4



Hi Everyone!

I hope you guys had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend - I know our family had a blast! Too bad
I've been battling allergies and full-blown bronchitis for the last 3 weeks, ugh. I have one question...why does it have to get worse before it gets better???

I have a couple of new songs this week, I don't have the choreography perfected - but thought we'd give them a shot. One is a simple cha cha step and mambo combination; no worries, you'll do great!

They are:

Escape - Enrique Iglesias - (warm-up)
Chismosita - ZIN 20 (cha cha mambo)

The rest of the playlist:

I Need to Know - Marc Anthony
Rakata - Wisin and Yandel
LaVida Es Un Carnaval - Celia Cruz
How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney
No Te Pido Flores - Fanny Lu
Pasarela - ZIN 20
Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte
Alegria Pa Zumbar - Zumba 2008 DVD's
Four Minutes - Justin T. and Madonna
El Bom Bom Asesino - Ninel Conde
Simarik - Tarkan
Breath (2am) - Anna Nalick

Thank you, everyone, for putting up with my absent-mindedness while I've been on this very strong cough medicine...I'm such a perfectionist and hate being off beat or when my mind forgets choreography - my body always knows the truth! Oh well, nobody's perfect, right?

Have a great week!
Forever dancing,
Myra :-)

1 comment:

Christina Thomas said...

I am hoping to come to your class very soon!

P.S. Hope you don't mind if I leave an additional comment.

Visit The Original Scrapbox and check out their product catalog and also please take a minute and cast your vote for me, my entry #257! I am in the running to win a scrapbook desk!