Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playlist for 5/12 & 5/14



Happy End of Semester for me...I've got 2 weeks off and then, I get busy again for 8 weeks. Oye.

Meanwhile, I am working on creating a new routine - with songs from the latest Zumba release (ZIN 20) and some top latin songs from iTunes. With Mother's Day this past weekend, I didn't get anything accomplished but one song and I'm debuting it tonight! You guys will love the funky Reggaeton feel to it! And then it'll be off to CD #10, from January of this year.

Pasarela - Zumba Instructor Network CD 20

CD 10:

Brick House – Commodores
Just Dance – Lady GaGa
Mamma Mia – ABBA
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
El Pito – ZIN 17 (cha cha mambo)
Vide Gal – ZIN 17 (samba)
Tengo Un Amor – ZIN 17 (bachata)
Love Lockdown – Kanye West
La Otra – ZIN 17 – (merengue Hip Hop)
El Mambo De Los Shorty – ZIN 17 (meringue)
Does Your Mother Know? - ABBA
Reggaeson Son – ZIN 17 – (Reggaeton)
Lagartija Azul – ZIN 17 – (Cumbia)
Footprints in the Sand – Leona Lewis
Because of You – 98 Degrees
Fly with Me – 98 Degrees
If She Only Knew – 98 Degrees
The Hardest Thing – 98 Degrees

Also, since school's out, I've been doing a little more scrappin' and I have my latest layouts posted (I can't get the silly link to work so you'll have to cut and paste...):

http://www.dropshots.com/marangi6#

Have a happy week - we'll see ya soon!
Dancing Forever,
Myra :-)

2 comments:

Creative Minx said...

Where are your layouts posted?

Christina Thomas said...

Hi! I got your post on TwoPeas! That is great we live so close! My little girl would love to hang out with your girls. She loves kids! It's better than being with mom all the time.

AND DO YOU TEACH ZUMBA?? I teach Turbo Kick at the JCC/YMCA!

How awesome!