Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One new song for Zumba this week!




For Zumba this week...we're flying by the seat of our pants...Nina and I have been battling allergy-sinus infections and I'm not feeling so hot today. But I did add a new non-latin song to my repertoire, Jesse McCartney's "How Do You Sleep?" Such a cute song...and he is a great performer - originally from the Disney Channel. No worries, I choregraphed some Salsa in there so it still has that Latin feel :-)

Good news, I officially have my Saturday mornings back after 18 months of teaching Zumba. My last class at Dance Expressions was last week and I'm not sure if I'm going to return in the Fall because of school. I will actually have a day to do laundry again - but more importantly, to SLEEP IN!!!! Yeah, baby!!

So...have a great week, enjoy the beautiful weather (we're going for a record at 3 days straight full of sunshine) and have fun in class. Thanks for sacrificing your Tuesdays and Thursdays to dance with me. You all ROCK!

Dancing Forever,
Myra :-)

No comments: