Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Same Playlist as last week!




Hola Zumba Troupe!

It's an exam week for me so I thought I'd do the same program we did last week (missed a few of you!) and add on another new song from the Zumba 2008 DVD's, Baila Menea y Goza - it's Queubradita. I'm sure you'll have fun with it...if I remember all the choreography!! (I had a very off week last week...must be because the kids were on Spring Break).

CD 9: *CD has several songs for C/D and W/U

Boogie Oogie Oogie – Taste of Honey
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Get The Party Started – Pink
Closer - NeYo
Cumbia Jam – Zumba Cardio Party CD
Zumbandando Por Un Sueno – Z Cardio Party (ZCP)
Love Song – Sarah Bareilles
Zumbalicious Salsa – Zumba Cardio Party
QueteMeuve – ZCP
Life Is A Highway – Rascal Flats
Alegria Pa Zumbar – ZCP
Disturbia – Rihanna
Baila Menea y Goza – ZCP
The Prayer -
I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
Stay – Sugarland
Better In Time – Leona Lewis
T-Shirt – Shontelle

Have a great week - I hear it's going to be beautiful towards the end...

Forver dancing,
Myra :-)

No comments: