Sunday, March 22, 2009

ZUMBA 3/24 & 3/26


Hola Ladies!

I'm actually doing this early this week! I have a new song by young Latin Pop Star, Fanny Lu...Tu No Eres para Mi - it's a great song and I actually choreographed it myself (as opposed to using Zumba choreography). My kids have Spring Break coming and it'll be then that I'll be on the hunt for more new songs to do :-) Thanks for having patience with me and my "classics" for now. I've only have about 5 1/2 weeks left this semester and then I'll have a month off before Summer semester starts (yes, I'm a glutton for punishment). So until then, enjoy this brand new week and don't ever hesitate to let me know if you have a special request. For you country fans - this week is fer' you!!!!


CD 7: *CD has several songs for W/U and C/D

Funky Town – Lipps, Inc.
Fantasy – Mariah Carey
La Bomba – Ricky Martin
Fuego – Kumbia Kings
Give Me Just One Night – 98 Degrees
Baila Pa Emociona – Zumba Cardio Party
Flamenco Oriental – Dalida
Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow
Mira La – Zumba Orginal Soundtrack
La Tortura – Shakira
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy – Big and Rich
Zumba Kumbia – Zumba Original Soundtrack
Mony Mony – Billy Idol
Jump In the Line – Harry Belefonte
Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
Just Breathe – Anna Nalick
Finally – Fergie
No Air – Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks
What Hurts the Most – Rascal Flatts


Forever Dancing,
Myra :-)

No comments: