Monday, March 30, 2009

Playlist For 3/31 & 4/2



What a beautiful sunshine-filled day! I'm ready to start on all my homework for school and find another song to add to my Zumba repertoire. Don't be afraid to suggest songs for me to choreograph - I only have so much time during the semester...I'm going to take a break now and search iTunes. Wish me luck!

CD 6:

Let’s Get It Started – Black Eyed Peas
Techo Cumbia – Selena
Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
Rakata – Wisin & Yandel
Un Chin Chin – Charlie Cruz (not ZIN version)
Kiss – Prince
Tu No Eres Para Mi - Fanny Lu
Get Down – W7
Estas Enamorada – Limi-T 21
Simarik (Radio Version) – Tarkan
Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
Micaela – Sonora Carruseles
No Ti Pido Flores – Fanny Lu
Do It Well – JLO
With You – Chris Brown

We'll see in ya in your Boogie Shoes this week,
Myra :-)

No comments: