Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy New Session!!!


Hola Chicas!

I hope you're all having a beautiful week - lots and lots of sunshine out there.

For those of you who are again joining me this session, WELCOME BACK! I appreciate your participation in our "Girl's Night Out" (what I'm now calling our Tuesday and Thursday nights together) and it's been such a pleasure dancing with you. You all give me the energy that I need to jazz it up and make your time with me for all its worth :-)

So here's our line up this week - it's a classic...I've had a lot of requests for it so here it is:

ZUMBA 2
CD 2:
***Warm Up is a SURPRISE!
The Way She Moves – Zion
Na Na Na Dulce Nina – Kumbia All Starz
La Negra Tiene Tumbao – Celia Cruz
Cha Cha Slide – Mr. C.
Whine Up – Kat DeLuna
Hips Don’t Lie (Bamboo/2006 FIFA World cup) – Shakira
Zocalypso – Zumba Soundtrack
Sway – PussyCat Dolls
Buttons – Pussycat Dolls
La Copa De Lavida – Ricky Martin
Chihuahua – Countdown
Macerena – Los Del Rio
Cruisin' - Huey Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow (Cool Down)

Thanks again for joining and I hope you have an awesome time this week!

Dancing Forever,
Myra :-)

No comments: