Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick Girls...again...


Hello All!

Sorry for the late post (2 hours before class!) but both my girls have had Strep and I was busy playing catch-up the last few days. I surely need this dance time tonight!!

This week's Zumba playlist:

Zumba 8

Forever...Chris Brown (although it doesn't seem like it with Rihanna)
Mercy...Duffy
Hip-Hop Reggaeton...Zumba
Those Days...Shaggy
Ahora Es...Wisin & Yandel
El Bom Bom Asesino...Ninel Conde
Four Minutes...JT & Madonna
Pachuco...Kumbia Kings
Wake-Up Call...Maroon 5
Aventurero...Thalia
Vive El Merengue...Oro Solido
Take A Bow...Rihanna

*I picked this CD in light of the Chris/Rihanna incident...I don't care what happened...I still love both of them. They are after all, human and will make terrible mistakes. It's just that theirs have to be highly publicized :( And who knows the whole truth right??

See ya this week!
Keep Dancing,
Myra :-)

No comments: