Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3 & 5 Zumba Playlist!


Hola Amigas!

It was a tough call this week to select which program to use - I have an exam this week so I didn't want to put an effort into something I had to review so here's another one of my own choreographed "classics":

ZUMBA 6:

Let's Get It Started, Black-Eyed Peas (w/u)
Techno Cumbia - Selena (Cumbia)
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna (Pop)
Rakata - Wisin & Yandel (Reggaeton)
Un Chin Chin - (Zumba ZIN)
Kiss - Prince (Mambo cha-cha)
Get Down - W-7 (Abs)
Estas Enamorada - Limi-T 21 (merengue)
Simarik - Tarkan (Bellydance)
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera (pop)
Micaela - Sonora Carruseles (Salsa/Calypso)
No Te Pido Flores - Fanny Lu (latin pop)
Do it Well - J-LO (pop)
With You - Chris Brown (cool-down)*
Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls *

*Not sure which cool down I'll pick...

**If you're new to Zumba you may not have heard about the proper footwear for an effective and safe dance experience. If your knees or ankles have been a bit bothersome since starting Zumba, it may be time to change your shoes, if you plan on attending Zumba for the long haul! It will a great investment - and that I have personal testimony to back that up. I will locate the article about Zumba shoes and will hand that out this week.

***Speaking about personal testimonies, if you've had a positive experience with Zumba meeting your fitness goals, will you share that with me, please?? Now that we're connected online, I will include a testimony each week that will help inspire us all :-)

SEE YA THIS WEEK!
Dancing forever,
Myra :-)

No comments: