Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome Zumba Troupe Dancers!!


Thanks for "partying" with me on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday mornings!
I hope you enjoy a litle peek into the "other" areas and my life (because I'm too lazy to start a whole different blog...) and I hope to get to know each one of you better and become great "party buds"!

Here's the playlist for this week starting yesterday, January 27:

Zumba 2:

Rie Y Lora - Celia Cruz (warm-up)*
The Way She Moves - Zion/Akon (salsa)
La Negra Tinene Tumbao - Celia Cruz (Alison's Latin Disco!)
Cha Cha Slide - Mr. C (pop)
Whine Up - Kat DeLuna (Giddy yup!)
Hips Don't Lie (Bamboo Version) - Shakira (Afro-Carribean)
Zocalypso - Zumba Orginal Soundtrack (Calypso)
Sway - PussyCat Dolls (Tango)
Buttons - PussyCat Dolls (Bellydance)
Shh! - Zumba Orginal Soundtrack
La Copa De Lavida - Ricky Martin (Paso Doble)
Chihuahua - Countdown (Finale)
Macarena - Los del Rio (Finale/Cool Down)*
Me Love - Sean Kingston (cool down)*
The Tide is High - Blondie (cool down)*

*On some days, depending on my mood, I like to change the Warm-up and cool-down songs...just to give you a heads up :-)

Stay tuned for next week's playlist on Monday, Feb 2. If you ever have any questions about our songs or choreography, feel free to email me at marangi6@yahoo.com. If you have a FaceBook account - please feel free to search me, Myra Sarmiento Marangi, and we'll be friends. In case of family/personal conflict, I'll let you know when I will NOT be teaching at the YMCA or Dance Expressions.

Hope to see you Thursday or Saturday - Have a great week!!
Myra :-)

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

I agree I wouldn't be able to keep up with more than one blog either! That's why mine has a little bit of everything too! Are you all snowed in today too? I would imagine it's probably worse by you.