Friday, November 7, 2008

Momma Mia Inspired...


My first LO in weeks...my most favorite movie in the whole world right now is Momma Mia and I just choreographed "Dancing Queen" for my classes. I decided to do something with my studio picture and thus this LO was born. Here's the journaling:

"This is the picture that hangs on the 'Instructor's Wall' at Dance Expressions. My dream of teaching at a dance studio came true on September, 2008. It has been a great blessing to bring others to joy of Zumba dancing."

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What a cute layout and a great memory for your family! I bet you're pleased as punch to work at a dance studio. Great LO Myra I love the title.

McFadden Family said...

You are so creative! I am happy that you work at the dance studio, you must be having a blast!! Miss ya.
Jen

BobandLu said...

So, I'd probably make a fool out of myself, but I think it would be fun! Let us know when you're coming back to Pittsburgh!