Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meatloaf Anyone?



For part of Nina's preschool program at the YMCA, she's been taking a Kids in the Kitchen class and has been cooking up a storm each Wednesday. I started to feel the pressure of "bad mom syndrome" since I realized I hadn't really let me the girls help my cook at all except for when cleaning up the brownie bowl...so here's proof that I let down my hair and the girls helped create a tasty meatloaf that didn't have any leftovers :-)
The joy also here is that someday THEY will be cooking me food and I'll get to say "EWW, GROSS!"

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Myra, haven't talked to you in a while, so I thought I would drop in on your blog. I almost forgot just how gorgeous your children are! WOW! But with parents like you and your DH, how can they not be beautiful, inside and out? I love the pages you have been making, they are all so sweet and fun to look at. I hope all is well with you friend,
Hugs, Leslie