Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anthony and his "groupies"...

Here are the beautiful Campbell girls, Stephanie and Jessica, from Cranberry Township, PA. They are some of Anthony's greatest friends. Anthony had a wonderful opportunity to spend a lot of his summer with them at EFY (Especically For Youth) in Grandville, OH and then he went to their Youth Stake Conference in Pittsburgh. I used to visit teach the girls' mom, Susan - she is a wonderful, strong lady and a great mom to her girls. Stephanie and Jessica are close in age like my girls, Kyra and Nina and I hope they have a close relationship always just like the Campbell Girls.

The challenge for this was to scraplift a sketch that was posted on the gettinsketchy blog. The swirls in the upper left are a stamp and I cut them out. The titles I've used on my pages so far are mostly from my Cricut (thanks Arlene!) my most beloved scrapbooking possesion - right alongside my Prima's of course :-)

2 comments:

Skraptacular Designs said...

What a cute layout! I'm definitely going to have to start doing layouts again. Seems like it's been FOREVER since I've created a scrapbook page...those darn cards! LOL

Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Laura Lee said...

Very pretty layout Myra, I love how you cut the swirls.